Skip to main content

Railing bar

The term railing bar or railing rod refers to all vertical bars of stair railings. Horizontal rods on some staircases, on the other hand, are referred to as bottom chords, lower girders or bottom rails.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *